- The Neverending Story by Michael Ende: This book awoke my passion for adventure and fantasy.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo: I have too much to say about this one, but there is one word that describes it perfectly: Sublime.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (and probably every book wrote by Dickens): I know, another classic, but I’ve told you I have a special love for classics.
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins: Specially the third one, Mockingjay. Katniss Everdeen is my favorite character of all times. I want to be like her, or maybe I am a little bit like her.
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs: This is my favorite book in this series, it’s the perfect ending for an awesome adventure.
- Furthermore by Tahere Mafi: This book in one word is MAGICAL! It made me smile a lot of times. Mafi’s writing style is very attractive.
- POE… not just one book, but POE and his whole universe.
- Hard-Boiled Wonderland and The end of the World by Haruki Murakami: OK, this book is a masterpice. It’s plot is kaahdgshdñalhsdgaftd. Murakami never dissapoints.
- Can you Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella: This is the only book I’ve read from Kinsella, but it is hilarious. If you want to laugh a lot loud, pic this one.
- The little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Éxupery: Everybody should read this book, i think, is the most precious lesson of life. It is short, but big at the same time.
- The whole World of The Lord of the Rings.
Probably this list wold be getting big through the time. Of course I just don’t have 10 favorite books of all time, but hundreds!