Hello Peeps! I was looking for some books at the kindle store to read the next month because I want to start to be organized about the big amount of books I want to read. So I’ve choosed just six to be totally focused on it.
I’ve started a new treatment for my anxiety and depression and one of the effects it may cause is deconcentration. For that reason my december TBR list is short, and there it is on the pic I just took a few minutes ago and uploaded to my IG.
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
- Alice in Wonderland complete collection by Lewis Caroll (re-read)
- Holding up the universe by Jennifer Niven
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Some of you may ask why do I always upload pictures of my kindle instead of showing paperback books. The reason is in my country books are very expensive, veeeeeeeryyyyyyyy expensive and is more affordable for me to use the kindle store. So as you can notice my kindle is my best friend.
You can read wherever you want or can and still be a bookworm and a bookstagramer. Don’t feel ashamed if you can’t buy so many books as you would like. 😉