Hallo! I’m glad to be alive and writing this post today. On my last post I told you that hurricaine Irma would be passing near my country and it was a horrific day I’m forced to remember again because again we’re in hurricaine Maria’s path, so it continues… 😬
But, anyway, I’m not here to talk about bad news, as you can see the title I decided to do a new tag. This one I saw it in the blog of the lovely Rachael here. Let’s start…
1. Do you have a certain place in home for reading?
I read in my room or in the couch. But specially on my bed with my fairy lights on 🙂
2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
Who doesn’t prefer bookmarks?!
3. Can you stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
Well, I can stop reading, but I also have to stop at some times. For example if my mother comes to my room and want to talk exactly when I’m reading… 😬
4. Do you eat or drink whilst reading?
I drink coffee most of the time, or it could be hot cocoa too 😉
5. Multitasking: Music or TV whilst reading?
Soft Jazz or piano. NO TV…
6. One book at a time or several?
Just one. I need to focus on what I’m reading. I’ve tried to read more than one book at once but I had to stop it.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere! I always carry my current read wherever I go.
8. Read out loud or silently in your heard?
Silently in my head 😉
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Who in the name of God would break the spine of a book?! Really, does that happens?
11. Do you write in your books?
I used to do it, but not now.
That was all from me peeps! Thanks for reading ❤