- This is a story about that special someone: the one you trust, the one you can’t live without.
For Ted Flask, that someone special is his aging companion Lily, who happens to be a dog.
I’ve read good reviews about this book. I love the cover, it is simple, but when I saw it for the first time, It caught my attention. I hope it’s good.
2. Can we please take the time to appreciate this cover… Yes, I looove it. I read the Synopsis on goodreads and definitely I was interested in the story. So this wil be on my 2017’s TBR.
3. This book was on my december TBR but due to “circumstances” I couldn’t read it. I started it, but then I paused it to read another book, because I wasn’t getting in the story. I would love to finish what I started, so let’s see if this year I can do it.
4. The Inheritance Cycle has been sitting on my TBR pile for eons! I really want to discover this story. I love dragons and adventures and all the epic stuff. This world seems to be wonderful so I want to explore it.
5. I love Historical novels and this is one I’ve been looking forward to read so bad. The reviews I’ve read confirms that this book worths to be read.
There is a biiiig mountain of books to read in this year; the list is neverending. I wanted to share with you here some of the books I’m planning to read, because of course I have a book pile! But, I assure you these are included in this year reviews, so stay tuned…
For now I’m re-reading LOTR, and is more epic than ever! Tolkien’s world is magnificent and I always want to stay in the Middle Earth. Actually it is my favorite book world. And, what about you? What books do you want to read in 2017?
PS. All images were taken from goodreads.